2019 United Way Agency Application for Funding
Please note that it is due May 10, 2019 at 5:00 pm. No late applications can be accepted.
The funding application is constructed so that the Allocations Committee can learn more about your organizations/programs, and so that we can better communicate your stories when we are presenting to companies about the United Way and our network. As noted in the last funding application process we are on a twice a year funding cycle.
Please read the instructions carefully on the first page and note the following:
- Deadline to submit is 5:00 pm on May 10, 2019
- Please complete the checklist and submit it with your full application packet.
- Requirement to submit 10 hard copies of your full application AND email a copy to email@example.com
- Submit all attachments listed on the Check-list
- You can type in your responses directly into the application.
- Please be as concise as possible.
- If you need to handwrite your responses, please make sure that you add additional space to the questions prior to printing the application so that you have enough room for your response.
- Handwritten applications must be scanned and emailed as per instructions.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Don Howerton, Executive Director of United Way of the Coalfield. If you would like to drop off your completed application to the office, please contact the office with the date/time when you will stop by to ensure staff will be there for you.
With gratitude for all that you do for the people in Hopkins and Muhlenberg Counties